Record DICOM images and results onto CD/DVD for easy portability
Cost Effective and Affordable
PacsCube takes DICOM images and results and seamlessly records them onto discs. It embeds a lite DICOM viewing tool so images and reports can be viewed from any computer. Discs are uniquely labeled with patient and study demographics, facility logo and audit trail identifier.
- PacsCube is one of the most stable and reliable DICOM distribution solutions available in the medical community.
- When used in place of film PacsCube enables you to better communicate with patients and referring physicians, while realizing enhanced workflow efficiency and significant cost savings.
- Fully automates the burning and customization process, producing consistent, professional looking media while reducing your time and overall cost
- Requests can be submitted from any PC across the enterprise and multiple jobs can be processed simultaneously, freeing up resources and workstations
- Automatically spans multiple discs if necessary or alternately burns to a DVD, to handle even the most complex job request
- Produces a label for each disc with a unique audit trail identifier and also generates an audit trail report to aid in maintaining the HIPAA standard
- Supports a variety of OEM viewers and allows you to maintain the look and feel of your PACS viewer.
- From encryption to decryption to importation of discs, the entire process is easy, user friendly and requires no additional software
PacsCube and Virtual Image Exchange (VIE) can be used as stand-alone solutions or hybrid product offerings.
“PacsCube has helped increase our productivity while at the same time lowering our production costs, and bringing a positive impact to our patient experience.”